Thanks for visiting!
My name is Jaime Askew. And I’m the founder of the Wellness HQ.
I’m a certified nutrition consultant. I also teach nutrition and help write the curriculum at Bauman College. In addition, I research and write about nutrition and wellness for other experts in the field.
My goal is to bring you unbiased, evidence-based information about nutrition and wellness that’s easy to understand and apply. Because what good is information if you don’t know how to use it!
Now you may be wondering why you should trust me and The Wellness HQ classes. You may be wondering how we’re different than the rest.
Well, the difference is we’re going to give it to you straight. Before each class is created, we dive deep into the scientific literature to understand what really works and what doesn’t.
Absolutely NO hype! Just facts.
Also, we’re not trying to sell you anything other than our classes. No supplements, books, diet programs, or anything else to come. Therefore, we have no incentive to sway you one way or the other.
I simply want to give you the knowledge and tools you need to make THE BEST decisions when it comes to your health and wellness.
And if you’re not satisfied, you can email me directly at email@example.com. I’ll make it right. I promise!
A little more about me:
- I’m a former forensic DNA scientist. And between 2007 and 2013, I owned and operated an online forensic training website that was fully funded by the National Institute of Justice. Thus, I have tons of experience delivering quality online content.
- I have a Bachelor Degree in Health Sciences from the University of Miami (Florida)
- I studied nutrition at Bauman College in Berkeley, California
- I live in the San Francisco Bay Area with my husband and son
- I love hiking, my feet in the sand, and playing in the ocean